Mailing Address
Archdiocese of Milwaukee Catholic Cemeteries
7301 West Nash Street
Milwaukee WI 53216

Telephone
414-438-4420

Fax
414-438-4427

Calvary

Cemetery & Mausoleum

5503 West Blue Mound Road
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53208
414 438 4430 / voice answered at Holy Cross
414 438 4427 / fax received at Holy Cross
Victor Mireles, Superintendent
Established in 1857 (our oldest cemetery)
Grounds: 65 acres
About 70,000 in graves
300 new crypts and niches added in 2001
[office for Calvary is at Holy Cross Cemetery]

Calvary Cemetery

Jesus carried the cross up the hill called Calvary, outside the ancient city of Jerusalem, where he was crucified. After dying, he was buried in a nearby cave. Three days later he was raised there from the dead, so that we too might live in newness of life. As St. Paul writes, If we die with Christ, we shall live with Him, and if we are faithful to the end, we shall reign with Him.

Calvary Ground Spaces Map

Historic Calvary Self-Guided Tour
Created and written by Randal S. Chasco (1947-2009)
Second revised and expanded edition published May, 2012

Calvary Self-Guided Tour Booklet

Calvary Self-Guided Tour Map

A Tradition of Comforting Concern

Telephone
414-438-4420
Fax
414-438-4427
Mailing Address
Archdiocese of Milwaukee Catholic Cemeteries
7301 West Nash Street
Milwaukee WI 53216

 

©2017 Archdiocese of Milwaukee Catholic Cemeteries
This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System